Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Here’s a list of our most frequently asked questions.
What type of services are included with Cosmetic Dentistry?
At Great Plains Dental, we provide the following cosmetic dental services:
- Free Whitening – We offer the most effective, professional whitening to all our patients for free.
- Bonded Composite Fillings –All the fillings we place are bonded for strength and tooth colored to match the natural tooth.
- Porcelain Crowns and Veneers – Used to make teeth whiter, straighter, or change the shape. This long lasting approach also can be used to strengthen your teeth.
- Cosmetic Orthodontics – Improves the appearance of your teeth faster than traditional orthodontics, in only about 6 to 9 months.
- Traditional Orthodontics – Improves both the appearance and properly aligns your bite.
- Cosmetic Gum Reshaping – This virtually painless laser procedure evens gum levels around your teeth, providing a more attractive look.
- Implants and Ceramic Bridges – Replaces missing teeth and results in a natural look and feel.
What type of services are included with General Dentistry?
General dentistry includes the following services:
- Dental checkups and cleaning
- Cavity treatment and prevention
- Tooth extractions
- Root canals
- Oral cancer screenings
- Sleep apnea treatment
What types of dental insurance do you accept?
Great Plains Dental accepts most dental insurance plans. Our staff will work with you to understand your plan’s benefits and submit claims to your insurance company. If you don’t have dental insurance, we accept major credit cards and can also create a payment plan that fits into your budget.
For more helpful information, visit mouthhealthy.org
What can I do to whiten my teeth?
If you are a new patients with Great Plains Dental, you receive Free Teeth Whitening with an exam, x-rays and cleaning. This includes a free upper and lower tray whitening.
For more difficult cases, we also offer a deep teeth whitening service. Contact Us for additional information – 605-339-2955.
How do I schedule a dentist appointment?
To schedule a dental appointment, you can call us at 605-339-2955 or complete the online form to Call for Appointment.
Dental Appointment Hours:
Monday – Thursday: ………………..8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday:…………………………………8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
What if I have a dental emergency?
If you have a dental emergency, call us at 605-339-2955. We will do our best to help with any dental emergency you may experience.